May 6, 2011

'Twilight Sparkle' Look

'Twilight Sparkle' Look

Another glitter look...simply because they are so easy to do and still make a statement. But this time my poor left eye watered and ruined most of the look. Ick! I hate when that happens! And update on my failed microdermabrasion....scars are mostly healed with just a slight redness left behind....thank heavens and thank you guys for the best wishes...you helped to heal my cheeks! :) Heee heeee!

Happy Friday!!! Weekend plans? I plan on sleeping on doing laundry : ) and maybe watching  Jumping The Broom....I watched Fast Five last weekend and it was HOT...although I know for sure I have a better bikini body than that girl that played the bait!


Eyes:
PRIME:
I started off with Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (creamy beige) all over my lid and slightly into the crease as my primary base. Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush

COLOR:
On the entire lid, browbone area I applied Magnolia Makeup Double Rice Pigment (matte buttery ivory). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
On the outer lid I used Magnolia Makeup 125 Mystique Pigment (deep bright blue w/ sheen). Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush
On the outer lid and crease I also applied Magnolia Makeup Blue Hologram Glitter using Eye Kandy Liquid Sugar. Cozzette D200 Pencil Definer Brush
For highlight I used Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All Over Face Color (shimmery light pink). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush  For my lower lashline I used Magnolia Makeup 125 Mystique Pigment (deep bright blue w/ sheen). MAC 228 Mini Shader Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Tarte EmphasEYES™ Aqua-Gel Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma Eye Liner - E05 Brush
I used L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara for my lashes and added #600 Eyelashes from Nigels Beauty Emporium for effect.


Lips:
POLISH:
For my lips I used ClĂ© de Peau BeautĂ© Extra Silky Lipstick in 109 (creamy pink).



Face:
FINISH:
I used Tarte ReCreate™ Anti-Aging Foundation in Walnut 20 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with Tarte Smooth Operator™ Micronized Clay Finishing Powder - Sigma Round Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush.

I used MAC Amazon Princess Blush (raspberry pink) for my cheeks - MAC 129 Powder/Blush Brush and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour - Sigma Angled Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush.




10 comments:

  1. Yay, for your skin healing and going back to normal!

    I love this look. I finally got my hands on the silver holographic glitter from Magnolia. So, I'll be using it soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Erin! U share my joy! Isn't the silver hologram glitter awesome? It's such a great multi-color gliterr and so versatile. Let me know what u think.

    Thanks so much lindchen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous look, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mercedes "PicassoEyes"May 6, 2011 at 10:06 PM

    Hey Lovely Lady! Can u post a pic of the silver hologram glitter...I placed an order during X-mas for glitters and piggies and received a couple of free samples. Among them a silver disco like glitter...like reflects diff colors. And of COURSE u have better bikini bod, duh! But I think u are F-A-B :) My lil sister, who also follows and loves u says, you so have a girl crush on fancy face...but don't we all, LOL. Enjoy ur wknd FAB lady

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! I love how it fades from white to deep blue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tina! I love the sparkly looks you've been doing lately. Is there anything in particular that use use to ensure that the glitter stays in place?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thx Sisi!

    Hey Mercedes my luv. I did a post on my glitters but I TOTALLY got them wrong (no labels). Seems that what I thought was the silver hologram is actually a blue hologram that is un-released. I also got the actual silver hologram last week and was surprised to see I was SO WRONG before! Here's the WRONG post: http://thefancyface.blogspot.com/2010/12/magnolia-makeup-glitters-and-new.html
    I love girl crushes!!! Hahahahaa! It means we can appreciate another female! LOL! I gotta find a girl crush too! u will be at The Makeup Show right? :)

    Hi Camille. Thx hon. I just use the Liquid Sugar Glitter Base by Eye Kandy. It's a mixing medium that helps glitter adhere to the skin. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Deanna! Long time no see. Hope all is well beautiful! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol, twilight sparkle is a character from my little pony

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>