May 10, 2011

'Glitter Blast' Look

'Glitter Blast' Look

Tsk tsk! So I started this look with just matte eyeshadows and lo and behold it became a glitter bomb! I just had to add glitter and well...I overdid it a little. I went for full glitter rather than just the outer corner...it's not bad but so not my style : )


Eyes:
PRIME:
I started off with Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (creamy beige) all over my lid and slightly into the crease as my primary base. Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush

COLOR:
For the inner lid and tearduct area I applied Magnolia Makeup Buff Pigment (matte ivory). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
On the middle of the lid I applied Magnolia Makeup ATL Pigment (matte light coral). MAC 239 Eye Shader BrushOn the outer lid I used Inglot #504 Eyeshadow (matte deep teal). Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush
On the outer lid and crease I also applied MUFE #6 Glitter and Inglot #59 Body Sparkles using Eye Kandy Liquid Sugar. Cozzette D200 Pencil Definer Brush
For highlight I used Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All Over Face Color (shimmery light pink). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush 
For my lower lashline I used MAC Undercurrent Pearlglide Intense Liner (teal w/ gold sparkle).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Crème Eyeliner in Black. MAC 263 Small Angle Brush 
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma Eye Liner - E05 Brush
I used L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Sense Smashing Eyelashes for effect.


Lips:
POLISH:
For my lips I used Clé de Peau Beauté Extra Silky Lipstick in 109 (creamy pink).



Face:
FINISH:
I used Tarte ReCreate™ Anti-Aging Foundation in Walnut 20 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with Tarte Smooth Operator™ Micronized Clay Finishing Powder - Sigma Round Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush. I used MAC Prep+Prime Highlighter in Bright Forecast topped with MUFE #12 Full Cover Concealer - Cozzette P350 Cylinder Concealer Brush - under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage - Beauty Blender Sponge.

I used MAC Amazon Princess Blush (raspberry pink) for my cheeks - MAC 129 Powder/Blush Brush and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour - Sigma Angled Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush.




8 comments:

  1. very pretty! I like the coral and teal together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like that there's more glitter :) I need more glitter in my life, seeing ur glittering looks makes me realize how few I have, lol!

    Btw, ur hair is getting so long, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I think this look turned out gorgeous! I love the Inglot 504. That is on my next order, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it & i love your hair like this <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, it doesn't even look like there is a lot of glitter maybe because of the coral, but you can pull of anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great look! I've been saying that I need to get on my glitter game, but I REALLY need to, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about those tuts....you latest looks, need to be tutorialized. You are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>