May 20, 2011

'Blueberry Crush' Look

'Blueberry Crush' Look

I felt like using bold colors today so I went with my trusty Magnolia Makeup pigments. I also tested out my new Luminess Airbrush System (had a major fail the night before) and I must say I like it...still working out the kinks though.


Eyes:
PRIME:
I started off with Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (creamy beige) all over my lid and slightly into the crease as my primary base. Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush

COLOR:
For the lid and tearduct area I applied Magnolia Makeup Buff Pigment (matte ivory). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
On the middle of the lid I used Magnolia Makeup Chlorine Pigment (satin bright blue). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
On the outer lid and crease I applied Magnolia Makeup 108 Pigment (matte bright purple). Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush
For highlight I used Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All Over Face Color (shimmery light pink). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush 
For my lower lashline I used MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Designer Purple (purple w/ sparkles). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush 

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Tarte EmphasEYES™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Black. MAC 263 Small Angle Brush 
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma Eye Liner - E05 Brush
I used L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara for my lashes and added #600 Eyelashes from Nigels Beauty Emporium for effect.


Lips:
POLISH:
For my lips I used MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick in 31 (creamy pink).
Face:
FINISH:
I used Luminess Airbrush Foundation in UT-7 - Luminess Airbrush System - for my face and set my t-zone with Tarte Smooth Operator™ Micronized Clay Finishing Powder - Sigma Round Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush.

I used MAC Coygirl Blush (matte purple pink) for my cheeks - MAC 129 Powder/Blush Brush and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour - Sigma Angled Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush.



8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Gotta love Magnolia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! Those blues are so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your makeup looks. I am curious about Magnolia cosmetics they are so bright in color. Do you have a website address for them so I can order? and Are their eye shadows easily to blend?

    Do you have any recommendation of what shade I should try that would go well with a MAC NC 50.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how i've missed these beautiful bright looks ;) Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those blues are great! I said I wouldn't buy anymore blues but I want these! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mercedes "PicassoEyes"May 21, 2011 at 3:11 AM

    Hey Lovely T: Another great look.I so love and favor the bright eye colors :) makes me happy inside, lol.
    @Chocolatebear...Um YES they are bright in color. Girl you are in for a treat. I'm about to commit some serious makeup blasphemy(pls don't stone me ladies) and say I prefer the Mag piggies above MAC (hmm like the sound of that MAG vs. MAC...it can be like Throw down w Bobby Flay...LOL)I prefer them above so many...they are like butterz to use, easily blend, and kaPOW instant color...Mag and Inglot are my faves even MUFE is a hit and miss at times..IMHO But def give a try can't go wrong with any color. My faves are Mystique (Thxs T),Uptown Girl, Aerial,Saffronia, Chlorine, Antoinette...Tootles lovely beauties :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful Tina! I love to see your posts pop up in my google reader. This look has me thinking about pulling out my zingy and shockaholic from the dare to wear collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous as always,i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>