May 3, 2011

'Ethereal Bliss' Look

'Ethereal Bliss' Look

I seem to be on a kick with these glitter looks. They are really simple to do but make such a statement. I will be doing a tutorial tonight for one of these looks (EVEN IF IT KILLS ME!!!) so let me know what color you would like to see in action. I am determined to record videos tonight even if I need 5 cups of coffee and 2-1/2 shots of 5-hour energy! Arrghhh!


Eyes:
PRIME:
I started off with Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (creamy beige) all over my lid and slightly into the crease as my primary base. Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush

COLOR:
On the entire lid, browbone area and for highlight I applied Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All Over Face Color (shimmery light pink). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
On the outer lid I used MAC Sketch Eyeshadow (matte deep burgundy). Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush
To deepen the outer V I used MAC Graphology Eyeshadow (matte blackened purple). Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush
On the outer lid and crease I also applied MAC Cystallized Pink Glitter using Eye Kandy Liquid Sugar. Cozzette D200 Pencil Definer Brush
For my lower lashline I used MAC Sketch Eyeshadow (matte deep burgundy). MAC 228 Mini Shader Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in  Black.
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma Eye Liner - E05 Brush
I used L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara for my lashes and added #600 Eyelashes from Nigels Beauty Emporium for effect.



Lips:
POLISH:
For my lips I used ClĂ© de Peau BeautĂ© Extra Silky Lipstick in 131 (satin rose).


Face:
FINISH:
I used Tarte ReCreate™ Anti-Aging Foundation in Walnut 20 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with Tarte Smooth Operator™ Micronized Clay Finishing Powder - Sigma Round Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush.

I used MAC Coygirl Blush (matte purple pink) for my cheeks - MAC 129 Powder/Blush Brush and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour - Sigma Angled Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush.





12 comments:

  1. That is very pretty! I need to get more into glittery looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! Looking forward to the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these looks :) I would like a tutorial with these purple/burgundy colours, looks fabs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks beautiful!
    how do you get your brows such exact? that's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Your eyebrows are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty... love the shirt too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very subtle look with just enough pop! Nice! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, really beautiful! I would love a tutorial with this look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tina! That is really pretty. I have NEVER used Glitter, but you have me inspired to try it. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amaaaaaaaazing !!
    The colors are so gorgeous on you, yet another great post =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Burgundy/purple colours suits you perfectly. Darling, would u be able to do a tut about your fancy hair updo? I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>