May 2, 2011

Contest SUGGESTIONS....

Contest SUGGESTIONS....

Hey hey hey! I hope all is well with you guys. I have been so busy lately with work and stupid car issues that I have fallen behind on videos and reviews that I have scheduled. But not to fear...I am working on them slowly but surely. Also, as you may know The Makeup Show is next weekend in NYC and I will be there on Sunday. Needless to say there is a lot going on!

And in the midst of all that craziness I wanted to do a contest for both the blog and YouTube channel. I'm gathering some great prizes and I have that part under control....but I need help with the actual contest.

What kind of contest should it be? How should I choose the winner(s)? How long should I run it for? Rules? Guidelines? Do you guys have any suggestions? Please leave a comment with ideas! I really appreciate it.... : )


10 comments:

  1. Please don't make us post a video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure maybe you should probably have people
    re-create one of your looks

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi. What ever you choose,you can probably have it open for 3-4 days. Also specify eligibility, i.e international or USA only. You can even try a random selection for youtube followers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thik you should have one of your looks re created. Some guidelines are you must be a subscriber,18 and over. The international thing is up to you.As far as selecting the winner, go based on the actual look and skill. and the effort put into it. You can also have first second and third place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should definitely allow INTERNATIONAL participation PLEAAAAAAAAASE =((((

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should have entries submit tutorial videos using there favorite look from your tutorial videos.Allow at least two weeks for entries and I guest rules that apply.You should choose the winner

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blog contest should be a comment post and the youtube should be "recreating one of your looks" you should run it for a month and make it 18+ older.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the blog contest should be based on a makeup look, whether it be to recreate one of yours, or you choose a theme for it to be based on. And photo's should be acceptable, rather than video's as not everyone is able to make video's, or confident enough to do it :)

    The length is up to you, but I say at least 2 weeks is a good starting point.

    Pleeeease make it open internationally! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. please allow international participants!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please no video posting I beg of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>