Jun 22, 2011

'Summer Brights' Look

'Summer Brights' Look

Where would summer be without my bright looks? Well it wouldn't be summer at all! So here goes one of my signature looks using bright colors. I am using a few new eyeshadows...some that I am actually testing for review...still on the fence so hold off for the review. :)



Eyes: 
PRIME:
I started off with  NARS Smudge Proof Eye Shadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. Fingers
I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (creamy beige) all over my lid and slightly into the crease as my primary base. I also had to use a bit of Scandalous Eyeshadow Base on my lid for better adhesion of the loose pigments. Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush

COLOR:
For the lid and tearduct area I applied Inglot #323 Eyeshadow (matte vivid yellow). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
For the middle of the lid I used Sundara Cosmetics Saffron Loose Eyeshadow (matte orange). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
Next to the orange I used Sundara Cosmetics Bindi Loose Eyeshadow (matte red). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
For the outer lid and crease I applied MUFE #92 Eyeshadow (matte vibrant purple). Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush
On the inner crease I applied Inglot #369 Eyeshadow (matte lavender). Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush
For blending on the browbone I used Smashbox Nude Eyeshadow (matte nude). Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush
For highlight I used Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All Over Face Color (shimmery light pink). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush 
On the lower lashline I applied MAC Landscape Green Chromagraphic Pencil (matte grass green).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Strut and MAC Embark Eyeshadow (matte reddened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Crème Eyeliner in Black. MAC 263 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma Eye Liner - E05 Brush
I used L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara for my lashes and added Nigel Beauty Emporium #48 Eyelashes for effect.




Lips:
POLISH:
For my lips I used Stila Grapefruit Lip Glaze (matte coral).




Face:
FINISH:
I primed my skin with Inglot Under Makeup Base. I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Blot Powder in Dark - Sigma Round Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush. I used MUFE #12 Full Cover Concealer - Cozzette P350 Cylinder Concealer Brush - under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage -
Cozzette S150 Cylinder Setting Brush.

I used MAC Tea Petal Cremeblend Blush
(matte rose brown) - Cover FX #160 Cream Foundation Brush - and Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed (matte rose nude) for my cheeks - MAC 129 Powder/Blush Brush - and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour and highlight - Sigma Angled Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush.


  

21 comments:

  1. I'm loving this bright look. It's gorgeous!

    shanicexoxo.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bow to the master of blending matte shades! Stunning look, Tina! :D
    Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look! Those colors are quite vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. please so a video tutorial on this look and I will love you forever!!! I have a dress that will match this look so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Yellow is so pretty I just placed my order from Inglot right now and included it! Where are the orange and red colors from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha, i was wearing a very similar look to this today Tina. Except I try and try and mine never looks as good as urs, lol!

    How r u liking the texture of Stila lip glazes? I have always been curious about them....the one u're wearing looks pretty pigmented

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you did not wear this to work, lucky!!! lol I want that orange shadow...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty as usual! Not sure if I could pull this look off.

    I see you colored your hair. I want to color mines a red so bad but don't want to risk it breaking off. What color is that in your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the lighten brows with your hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous as usual!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love your new hair color...Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice! Very tropical, the eyeshadows have amazing pigmentation!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. u have Alot of talent with this!

    http://tuchulita809.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>