Jun 21, 2011

M∙A∙C Bloggers' Obsession Collection - INFORMATION...

M∙A∙C Bloggers' Obsession Collection - INFORMATION...

This collection hits close to my heart because it is centered around bloggers. M∙A∙C collaborated with a few well known beauty bloggers to make their dreams come true. What a great privilege! If nothing else this collection shows that M∙A∙C is at least in touch and fully aware of the effect of blogging in our beauty world. I hope to see more of the collabs from other brands as well!

 
No one <3's M∙A∙C more than a Beauty Blogger. To thank Amber Katz, Lesley Ellen Mirza, Lianne Farbes, Wendy Lam, Christine Mielke, Patrice Grell Yursik, Lily Nima, Karen Monterichard & Aileen De Los Angeles for their passionate devotion & always honest feedback, we invited them to our lab to custom create their own Eye Shadow or Lipglass. Exclusively online, just like the makeup-mad minds that invented them. 

 Available: June 21, 2011 while supplies last
PRO Discount Available
US and Canada ONLINE ONLY (not available internationally)

********************


Eyeshadow
Highly-pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well.
1.5 g / .05 oz 
US$14.50

Parisian Skies - Subdued grey-blue
Jealousy Wakes - Emerald green with teal and gold pearl

Hocus Pocus - Dark Sooty grey with silver pearl
Sparkle Neely, Sparkle! - Deep rusty brown with champagne glitter




Lipglass
A unique lip gloss available in a wide variety of colours that can create a high gloss, glass-like finish or a subtle sheen. Designed to be worn on its own, over Lip Pencil or Lipstick, Tinted Lipglass is the perfect product for creating shine that lasts. It's pigmented, very shiny and can impart subtle or dramatic colour. It contains Jojoba Oil to help soften and condition the lips. Tinted Lipglass is packaged in a convenient bottle with a sponge tip applicator that provides a quick, smooth, even application.
4.8 g / .17 oz  
US$14.50


Evolution Revolution - Warm peachy pink
Nitro:licious2046 - Intense shiny red
Sonoran Rain - Deep coral-red with gold & silver pearl
All of My Purple Life - Deep purple with subtle sparkle
Caqui -Persimmon orange  




7 comments:

  1. I picked up All of My Purple Life and will be going back to get Caqui and Jealousy Wakes; maybe even Sparkle Neely, Sparkle! They are all such great shades...

    http://lovedestinee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that I got my order in late last night as some of the colors are selling out. What an exciting project! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Destinee. I also picked up All My Purple Life and Jealousy Wakes. I was interested in Caqui too but I decided to pass on that one. Hope u enjoy ur goodies!

    Good going Dini! I know Jealousy Wakes sold out also instantly and All My Purple Life was close behind. I hope they restock for all those who missed out. This IS very exciting esp. for us in the blog-o-sphere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tina! Glad you had a safe trip.
    I would love to have Jealousy Wakes and All My Purple Life just because I love Afrobella. So can you get this line from a local MAC counter? Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Carnita! Thanks hon. Those r my two choices as well because I love the bloggers themselves and the colors seem well thought out. These are only available online and won't make it to stores. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too orderd Jealousy Wakes and All My Purple Life! I usually miss out on limited edition collections like this, so Yay! I'm an avid reader of Christine's blog. I love purple and thanks to this collection have become an avid reader of Afrobella!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>