Jun 20, 2011

'Ocean Grapes' Look

'Ocean Grapes' Look

So this is one of my first looks since getting back to NY and all my makeup. I HAD to test out the new Inglot matte eyeshadows for good measure and I was not disappointed at all. In fact it seems that these are even softer and smoother than the original mattes...but maybe that was the jet-lag speaking :)

Oh yea...and there's something different going on but we'll talk about that later :)


Eyes: 
PRIME:
I started off with Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (creamy beige) all over my lid and slightly into the crease as my primary base. Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush

COLOR:
For the lid and tearduct area I applied MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow (satin ivory). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
For the middle of the lid I used Inglot #345 Eyeshadow (matte seafoam green). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
On the outer lid and crease I used Inglot #338 Eyeshadow (matte teal). Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush
On the inner crease I applied Inglot #369 Eyeshadow (matte lavender). Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush
For highlight I used Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All Over Face Color (shimmery light pink). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush 
On the lower lashline I applied Eye Kandy Sour Grapes Sprinkles (Glitter) (bright purple)using Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue Glitter Bonding Eye Shadow Primer. MAC 242 Small Shader Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Strut and MAC Embark Eyeshadow (matte reddened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Lorac Front of the Line PRO Liquid Eyeliner in Black
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma Eye Liner - E05 Brush
I used L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara for my lashes and added Miss Adoro G747S Eyelashes for effect.



Lips:
POLISH:
For my lips I used MAC Kinda Sexy Lipstick (matte coral) topped with MAC Strange Potion (creamy coral).



Face:
FINISH:
I used Tarte ReCreate™ Anti-Aging Foundation in Walnut 20 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with Tarte Smooth Operator™ Micronized Clay Finishing Powder - Sigma Round Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush. I used MUFE #12 Full Cover Concealer - Cozzette P350 Cylinder Concealer Brush - under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage -
Cozzette S150 Cylinder Setting Brush.

I used Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy (matte coral) for my cheeks - MAC 129 Powder/Blush Brush and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour - Sigma Angled Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush.



9 comments:

  1. YOUR HAIR COLOR IS DIFFERENT! Ha!

    I only noticed because your brows are red lol Very pretty look! I've got to check out Inglot!

    http://lovedestinee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hott hott hott hott hott!! lol love it!! next time I'm in Miami, I need to get my booty to inglot (instead of walking by)!!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the swatches and I'm dying to get the 40 matte neutral palette--I think it is just what I've been waiting for.
    I noticed your hair color right away as well.

    Is it a temp or perm color?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! this is beautiful!! I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've gone red Tina!!!! wow it looks so cute against your skin tone! lovely! :) :) pls do a blog post on it....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep...I'm gonna get my hands on these new Inglot mattes! That look is beautiful!

    Welcome back! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i iz inspired to do a teal look, haven't done one in a bit.

    Loving that u added the grayed lavender in inner crease. Your combos are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>