Dec 14, 2011

'Unexpected Edge' Look

'Unexpected Edge' Look

This look is inspired by one of the Sephora Holiday Looks.



Eyes: 
PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied Stila Caramel Prime Pot (creamy beige) on the browbone and  the crease as my primary base - Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush.

COLOR:
On the inner lid and tearduct area I applied MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (frosty light champagne). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush 
For lid area I applied Illamasqua Alluvium Pure Pigment (deep periwinkle with multi-colored shimmer) dampened with MAC Mixing Medium. MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
On the outer lid and crease I applied MAC Parfait Amour Eyeshadow (shimmery blue-violet). Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush
In the crease I used MUFE #167 Eyeshadow (iridescent true blue). Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush
For highlight I used Magnolia Makeup Double Rice Pigment (matte light yellow ivory). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
On the lower lashline I use Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Ransom (iridescent purple).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with Sleek Brow Kit in Dark. Cozzette Eyebrow/Mini Shader D230 Brush/Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my lower waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Honey (yellow gold).
I used L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Sense Princess Eyelashes for effect. Duo Lash Adhesive





Lips: 
POLISH:
For my lips I used OCC Lip Tar in Memento (satin pink).



Face: 
FINISH:
I primed my skin with Boscia Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel - hands. I used Chanel Perfection Lumière Long-Wear Flawless Fluid Makeup in 54 Beige Ambré - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Dark - face puff.

I used MUFE #12 Full Cover Concealer - Cozzette P350 Cylinder Concealer Brush - under my eyes set with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Medium Deep - face puff

I used MAC Melba Blush (matte soft coral-peach) for my cheeks - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour - Sigma Angled Kabuki Brush.




3 comments:

  1. thank you for this! I tore that page from the catalog and it is on my vanity awaiting my attempt. It's nice to see your interpretation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely recreation, blue suits you very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. U r very welcome Shrinky! Hope u have fun with ur recreation. It was the only really fun look in the catalog.

    Thx Beauty. Blue is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>