Jan 25, 2010

'The Rainbow Sorbet' Look

Rainbow Sorbet....

For this look I was inspired by Rainbow Sorbet...and my dress...yep I match my dress (FOR SHAME!). Do you guys ever match your makeup to your clothes?? What do you think of this being labelled as a faux pas? Personally, I look at it as creativity...what else would I wear this look with? Seriously!!!

For my eyes used:

MUFE No. 3 e/s (Eggshell)
MAC Genuine Orange Pigment
MUFE No. 75 e/s (Neon Fuschia Pink)
MUFE No. 92 e/s (Bright Purple)
MAC Ricepaper e/s



5 comments:

  1. This look is absolutely gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur amazing!!! What kind of lashes did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx ladies!
    @ssebonynyc...I use no name lashes from my local beauty store. They are similar to Ardell lashes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that I am soooooo late, but I love matching as long as its not too matchy. The earrings provide the break up in color, LOL. I do the same! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina u look absolutely beautiful,I love the look

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>