Jan 25, 2010

'The Green Team' Look

The Green Team...

This look is a mish mash of MAC Pigments in Polished Ivory, Kelly Green, Landscape Green and Black Black (all PRO pigments) and I threw some MAC Velvet Moss e/s in for kicks and MAC Ricepaper e/s for highlight!

I did sort of a reverse defined crease...I used the same colors above and below the crease but in reverse...hope you can see it in the pictures...I was inspired by the beautiful and talented Lauren aka QueenOfBlendingMUA (YT)! L0VE HER!

On the lips I have MAC TLC in Popster and I'm wearing Ardell's lashes in #116.



5 comments:

  1. wow, this looks so cool, i wanna try!

    and yay i'm your first follower, i love your looks on specktra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try it try it! Thx for the lov hon! Yay to firsts! Hee heee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you need to do some tutorials because I can't cut the crease for the life of me, I love it, and I love your page, just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx Tysh girl! Honey I had to practice so much to get that look right...poked my eye out and everything!
    I'm going to try the tutorial thing...but I think I'll sound like a goof! Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that hair color, what is it? looks fab on you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>