Apr 9, 2012

Tropical Punch LOOK (Spring Brights)

'Tropical Punch (Spring Brights)' LOOK

This is another spring inspired look but it is more on the bright side of things!


Eyes: 
PRIME:
I applied Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I then applied MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW35 under my brow and on my browbone area - Bare Escentuals Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush. I then applied MAC Layin Low Paintpot (creamy beige) on my entire lid area - Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush

COLOR:
On the inner crease area I applied MAC Cherry Lip Pencil (matte red) topped with Magnolia Makeup Creole Tomato Pigment (matte red). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
For the outer crease area I applied MAC Landscape Green Chromagraphic Pencil (matte grass green) topped with MAC Sassy Grass Eyeshadow (matte grass green). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
To blend the outer crease area I used Inglot #58 Eyeshadow (matte medium green) and Inglot #384 Eyeshadow (matte medium/light green). MAC 217 Blending Brush
For the inner lid I used MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow (matte ivory). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
Then on the middle of the lid I applied Magnolia Makeup Sour Apple Pigment (matte chartreuse green). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
To deepen the outer crease I used Inglot #57 Eyeshadow (matte deep green). MAC 217 Blending Brush
For highlight under my brow I used Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All Over Face Color (shimmery light pink). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
On the lower lashline I applied Bourjois Metallic Eyeliner in Blue Clinquant (shimmery bright blue) topped with Inglot #70 Eyeshadow (matte bright blue). Cozzette D230 Definer Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Benefit Babecake Cake Eyeliner in Black. MAC 263 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma Eye Liner - E05 Brush 
I used Sleek MakeUP Lash Out Mascara for my lashes and added Glam-i Galm 79 Eyelashes for effect. Duo Lash Adhesive.






Lips: 
POLISH:
For my lips I used Clé de Peau Beauté Extra Silky Lipstick in #103 (creamy nude).



Face: 
FINISH:
I primed my skin with MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel - hands. I used Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H in 460 Suede W - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with bareMinerals READY™ SPF 15 Touch Up Veil in Tinted - face puff.

I used Tarte Amazonian Clay Smooth Operator™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer - Cozzette P350 Cylinder Concealer Brush - under my eyes set with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Medium Deep - face puff.

I used MAC Bite Of An Apple Blush (matte red coral) for my cheeks - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush 
I used MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour - Sigma Angled Kabuki Brush and MAC Petticoat Mineralize Skinfinish for highlight - Cozzette P300 Angled Foundation Brush.


 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>