Apr 19, 2012

MAKEUP | NYX Totally 80's Inspired Look

 MAKEUP | NYX Totally 80's Inspired Look

This is my 2nd Round Entry for the NYX Face Awards. I want to thank everyone who voted and supported my 1st Round Entry - we made it to the TOP 30 FINALISTS! So exciting!! Now we are in the running so don't for get to vote if you like the look and video (links will be posted once they become available)! Thanks SO SO MUCH! Kisses!

   

Eyes: 
PRIME:
I applied Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I then applied MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW35 under my brow and on my browbone area - Bare Escentuals Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush. I then applied MAC Layin Low Paintpot (creamy beige) on my entire lid area - Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush

COLOR:
On the inner crease area I applied NYX Cucumber Jumbo Eye Pencil (matte vivid green) topped with NYX Summer Green Eyeshadow (matte vivid green). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
For the inner lid area I applied NYX Yellow Jumbo Eye Pencil (matte yellow) topped with NYX Mellow Yellow Eyeshadow (matte bright yellow). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush + MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
Next on the middle of the lid I applied Sugarpill Flamepoint Eyeshadow (matte orange). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
For the outer crease area I applied MAC Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil (matte white) topped with MUFE #75 Eyeshadow (matte neon pink). MAC 217 Blending Brush
For the outer lid I used MUFE #92 Eyeshadow (matte brilliant purple). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
For highlight under my brow I used Magnolia Makeup Buff Pigment (matte ivory). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
On the OUTER lower lashline I applied NYX Slide On Pencil in Purple Blaze (shimmery purple) topped with MUFE #92 Eyeshadow (matte brilliant purple). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
On the INNER lower lashline I applied NYX Slide On Pencil in Azure (shimmery bright blue).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with NYX Slide On Pencil in Azure (shimmery bright blue) topped with NYX Irises Eyeshadow (matte bright blue).
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma Eye Liner - E05 Brush 
I used Sleek MakeUP Lash Out Mascara for my lashes and added Glam-i Galm 79 Eyelashes for effect. Duo Lash Adhesive.





Lips: 
POLISH:
For my lips I used NYX Matte Lipstick in Labial (matte bright pink) topped with NYX Xtreme Lip Creme in Dolly Girl (vivid pink).




Face: 
FINISH:
I primed my skin with MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel - hands. I used Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H in 460 Suede W - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with bareMinerals READY™ SPF 15 Touch Up Veil in Tinted - face puff.

I used Tarte Amazonian Clay Smooth Operator™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer - Cozzette P350 Cylinder Concealer Brush - under my eyes set with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Medium Deep - face puff.

I used MAC Tippy Beauty Powder Blush (satin bright pink) for my cheeks - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush. I used MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour - Sigma Angled Kabuki Brush.

     

   



8 comments:

  1. Girl, this look is so beautiful! I love the colours, I love the hair. I love the styling, I love everything. You definately got my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It looks fantastic. Very 80s. Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So RETRO, so BRIGHT, so SPRING, so SUMMER, so BOLD, so FIERCE, so GORGEOUS!!!!!

    SUPER LOVE THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. You did an amazing job in pulling this look off... Good luck with the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is so bright and gorgeous! I love it! Hope you make it through =) Btw your hair looks great like that.

    http://3girlsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this! I would still wear these colours, especially the eyeshadow, now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>