Apr 3, 2012

Ocean Sky LOOK

 'Ocean Sky' LOOK

This look was inspired by a lot of blues! LOL! The sunny spring skies really made me want to grab all the blues I could find and play around. :)



Eyes: 
PRIME:
I applied Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over my lid up to the brow bone. I then applied MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW35 under my brow and on my browbone area - Bare Escentuals Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush. I then applied MAC Layin Low Paintpot (creamy beige) on my entire lid area - Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush

COLOR:
On my browbone are I applied MAC Wild By Nature Eyeshadow (matte nude) to help with blending. NARS Eye Shader Brush N°3
On the inner tearduct area I applied MUFE #167 Eyeshadow (shimmery true blue). Royal & Langnickel Smudger C422-S Brush
For the inner lid I used Lime Crime Parasol Eyeshadow (matte light sky blue) from the Chinadoll Palette. MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
Next I applied MAC Hi Def Cyan Pigment (matte cyan blue). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
Then on the middle of the lid I applied MAC Pure White Pigment (matte white). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
For the outer lid I applied Lime Crime Parasol Eyeshadow (matte light sky blue) from the Chinadoll Palette and MAC Hi Def Cyan Pigment (matte cyan blue). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
To deepen the outer crease I used Magnolia Makeup Mystique Pigment (bright blue with shimmer). Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush
For highlight under my brow I used Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All Over Face Color (shimmery light pink). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
On the lower lashline I applied MAC Minted Eye Kohl Pencil (teal green with shimmer). Royal & Langnickel Smudger C422-S Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Pure Luxe Liner in Twisted (brilliant cobalt blue) using Paula Dorf Transformer. MAC 263 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma Eye Liner - E05 Brush 
I used Sleek MakeUP Lash Out Mascara for my lashes and added Eylure Naturalites Double Lashes DL 202 for effect. Duo Lash Adhesive.





Lips: 
POLISH:
For my lips I used MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick in #39 (creamy peach coral) topped with MAC Kissable Lipcolor in So Vain (muted coral).





Face: 
FINISH:
I primed my skin with MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel - hands. I used Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H in 460 Suede W - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with bareMinerals READY™ SPF 15 Touch Up Veil in Tinted - face puff.

I used Tarte Amazonian Clay Smooth Operator™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer - Cozzette P350 Cylinder Concealer Brush - under my eyes set with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Medium Deep - face puff.

I used Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful (matte peach coral) for my cheeks - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour - Sigma Angled Kabuki Brush.

   



 

10 comments:

  1. Love the look. You are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. :)


    http://makeupbybrandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looooove the closeup, see the pretty colors in the middle of the lid...well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. A true blue look, absolutely gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ridiculously beautiful!

    New follower =)

    http://katy009fashionagent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you look beautiful! Completely flawless xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like this, it is beautiful! So Springy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these blues are really pretty on your skin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this look is insanely gorgeous! I love love LOVE the cobalt blue liner. Need to get my hands on that!

    http://3girlsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whaouh, beautiful!
    missayodele.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>