Oct 3, 2013

MAKEUP LOOK | Fall Greens w/ a Pop of Color

MAKEUP LOOK | Fall Greens w/ a Pop of Color 


Eyes: 
PRIME:
I applied Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I then applied MAC Bamboom Paint (shimmery peach gold) on my inner tearduct/lid area and Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour Pencil in Jungle (creamy deep olive green) on my lid area as secondary bases - MAC 242 Small Shader Brush. 

COLOR:
On the inner corner I applied STILA Stay All Day 3D Wet-to-Set Eye Shadow Trio in Safari (shimmery cream). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
For the middle of the lid  I used STILA Stay All Day 3D Wet-to-Set Eye Shadow Trio in Safari (satin olive green). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
For the outer lid and crease I used MAC Humid Eyeshadow (deep emerald green). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush + Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush
For the crease area I used STILA Stay All Day 3D Wet-to-Set Eye Shadow Trio in Safari (shimmery bronze). Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush
For the highlight under my brow I used MAC Wild By Nature Eyeshadow (matte warm beige). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
On my lower lashline I used Two Cosmetics Debutante Eyeshadow (shimmery purple). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush 

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with Anastasia Brow Pencil in Brunette (matte brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
For my lower waterline I used Two Cosmetics Gel Eyeliner in Passion (matte royal purple). Sigma E05 Eyeliner Brush
I lined my upper lashline with Laura Mercier Noir Crème Eye Liner (matte black). MAC 266 Small Angle Brush
I used Lorac Cobra Mascara for my lashes.




Lips: 
POLISH:
I lined my lips with MAC Oak Lip Pencil (creamy nude). Then I used Shiseido T2 Extra Silky Lipstick (creamy nude) for my lips.



Face: 
FINISH:
I primed my skin with Anthony Logistics For Men Instant Fix Oil Control - hands. I used Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H in 460 Suede W - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with BareMinerals READY™ SPF 15 Touch Up Veil in Tinted - face puff.

I used NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer in Caramel - Stila One Step Complexion Brush #33
Brush - under my eyes set with Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light- powder puff.

For my cheeks I used Guerlain Madame Rougit 4-Colours Blush (matte coral) - Cozzette S125 The Contour Stylist Brush. I used MUFE Sculpting Kit #2 (matte bronze) for my contour - Sigma F84 Angled Kabuki Brush.



1 comment:

  1. Few days ago suddenly i feeling a problem about make brushe .I am always looking for a solution finally i find it this article

    sigma flat top kabuki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>