Oct 9, 2013

MAKEUP LOOK | Crystal Blue LOOK

MAKEUP LOOK | Crystal Blue LOOK 
 

Eyes: 
PRIME:
I applied Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I then applied MAC Layin Low Paintpot (matte creamy beige) on my entire lid area as a base - Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush. 

COLOR:
On the inner corner I applied MAC Silly Eyeshadow (matte medium pink). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
For the inner lid I applied MUFE #75 Eyeshadow (matte neon pink) and MUFE #92 Eyeshadow (matte brilliant purple). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
For the middle of the lid  I used MAC Crystal Avalanche Pigment (matte muted orange). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush 
Then for the outer lid and crease area I used Urban Decay Ransom Eyeshadow (satin blue). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush 
To deepen the outer crease I used NARS China Blue Eyeshadow (matte deep blue). Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush + Hakuhodo J5523 Blending Brush
For the highlight under my brow I used Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All Over Face Color  (pinky beige). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
On my lower lashline I used Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Cobalt. Hakuhodo J5529 Blending Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with Anastasia Brow Pencil in Brunette (matte brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
For my lower waterline I used L'Oreal HiP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner (matte black). Sigma E05 Eyeliner Brush
I lined my upper lashline with Benefit Babecake Eyeliner (matte black). MAC 266 Small Angle Brush 
I used Lorac Cobra Mascara for my lashes and added Beauty Sense Smashing Eyelashes for effect. Duo Lash Adhesive.



Lips: 
POLISH:
I lined my lips with MAC Silly Lip Pencil (creamy light pink) and MAC Boldly Bare Lip Pencil (creamy nude).
Then I used MAC Silly Lipstick (creamy pink) for my lips topped with Marc Jacobs Lust For Lacquer Lip Vinyl in Boom Boom (hot pink).



Face: 
FINISH:
I primed my skin with Anthony Logistics For Men Instant Fix Oil Control - hands. I used Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H in 460 Suede W - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with BareMinerals READY™ SPF 15 Touch Up Veil in Tinted - face puff.

I used NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer in Caramel - Stila One Step Complexion Brush #33
Brush - under my eyes set with Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light- powder puff.

For my cheeks I used MAC Coygirl Blush (matte medium purple/pink) - Cozzette S125 The Contour Stylist Brush. I used NYX Matte Bronzer in Dark Tan (matte bronze) for my contour - Sigma F84 Angled kabuki Brush. I also used MAC Petticoat Mineralized Skinfinish (shimmery pink) for a highlight. Beauty Blender Sponge



 



 

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>