Nov 5, 2012

MAKEUP LOOK | POPS of GLITTER - Glitter Eyeliner

Glitter Eyeliner

I applied NARS Pro Prime Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I then applied MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC45 under my brow and on my browbone area - Bare Escentuals Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush. I then applied Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Tan on my entire lid area - fingers :).

For the lid area I applied Flesh Eyeshadow from the Sleek Makeup Ultra Mattes V2 Palette (matte peachy nude). NARS 03 Eye Shader Brush 
For the outer lid and crease I applied Orbit Eyeshadow from the Sleek Makeup Ultra Mattes V2 Palette (matte teal). Cozzette D330 Stylist Illustrator Brush + MAC 242 Small Shader Brush + MAC 217 Blending Brush
For highlight under my brow I used Dune Eyeshadow from the Sleek Makeup Ultra Mattes V2 Palette (matte ivory). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush

My brows are filled in with MAC Pencil in Brunette and Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Ebony (matte brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner in Black. MAC 263 Small Angle Brush
I then applied Lit Cosmetics Peacock Glitter S2 Solid with MAC Eyeliner Mixing Medium over the black eyeliner. Cozzette D320 Stylist Designer Brush
I used L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara for my lashes and added Miss Adoro #79 Eyelashes for effect. Duo Lash Adhesive.

I used Cle de Peau Beaute Extra Silky Lipstick in #109 (creamy nude pink).

I primed my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion - hands. I used Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H in 460 Suede W - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with BareMinerals READY™ SPF 15 Touch Up Veil in Tinted - face puff.

I used Tarte Smooth Operator™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer in Tan - Sonia Kashuk® Core Tools Synthetic Pointed Foundation Brush - under my eyes set with Ben Nye Banana Powder - Beauty Blender Sponge.

I used MAC Coygirl Blush (matte purple pink) for my cheeks - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush and NYX Matte Bronzer in Dark Tan for contour - Sigma Angled Kabuki Brush.


  1. glad to see u're back to posting Tina! Missed u girl :)

  2. Homeslice, I'm waiting for you to try the NARS Tinted Moisturizer. That's what I use (in Malaga) and I need to make sure we are a true, true color match!

    1. Tinted moisturizers r not for me...oily skin and all. Plus I think they are a waste of money TBH. LOL...we might never know :(


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.