Apr 1, 2014

MAKEUP LOOK + TUTORIAL | Mint Mojito Look

MAKEUP LOOK + TUTORIAL | Mint Mojito Look

 




 Eyes:  

★ PRIME:
I applied Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone as a primer. I also applied Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Concealer in 4.5 under my browbone as a highlight - bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush + Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush. I then applied Illamasqua Bedaub Cream Pigment to my lid as a base - Anastasia Beverly Hills Synthetic Concealer #18 Brush.

★ COLOR:
On the inner tearduct area I used bareMinerals High Style Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne nude) - Hakuhodo J5529 Small Blending Brush.
For my lid I used Magnolia Makeup Mint Julep Pigment (matte mint green) - MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush.
For the crease and browbone area I applied MAC Samoa Silk Eyeshadow (matte peach) to help with blending - Hakuhodo J5522 Large Blending Brush.
Then on the outer lid and crease I used OCC Chlorophyll Loose Colour Concentrate (shimmery teal) - Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush + Hakuhodo BJ142 Blending Brush.
I used bareMinerals Velvet Nude Eyeshadow (matte nude) for my highlight - MAC 252 Large Shader Brush.
For my lower lashline I used MAC Rich Purple Chromagraphic Pencil (matte purple) topped with  Magnolia Makeup Lady Day Pigment (shimmery purple) - MAC 242 Small Shader Brush. 

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pencil in Brunette (matte brown) and Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow in Dark Brown - Anastasia Beverly Hills #12 Large Synthetic Duo Brush.

DEFINE:
For my lower waterline I used MAC Rich Purple Chromagraphic Pencil (matte purple).
I used IT Cosmetics Tightline Full Lash Length Black Mascara Primer and Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara for my lashes.





Lips: 

POLISH:

I applied MAC Vegas Volt Lipstick (creamy orange coral) topped with Black Opal Minx Lustre Gloss (shimmery orange).


Face: 

FINISH:
I primed my skin with Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation Primer - hands. I used Tarte ReCreate Anti-Aging Foundation in Shade Walnut 20 - Sigma Round Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face. I set my t-zone with bareMinerals READY™ Touch Up Veil in Dark - powder puff.

I used IT Cosmetics Live, Love, Laugh Vitality Disk (shimmery peach, shimmery champagne, matte tan) for my cheeks, contour and highlight - Marc Jacobs Beauty The Blush - Angled Blush Brush No. 10, IT Cosmetics Angled Brush, Inglot 4SS Blending Brush, Suqqu Cheek Brush.

 



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colours!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>