Mar 18, 2014

MAKEUP LOOK + TUTORIAL | St. Patrick's DAY Pot O' Gold LOOK

MAKEUP LOOK + TUTORIAL |  

St. Patrick's DAY Pot O' Gold LOOK




Eyes:  

★ PRIME:
I applied Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone as a base. I also applied NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Caramel under my browbone as a highlight. Bare Escentuals Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush

★ COLOR:
First to define/cut the outer lid/crease I used MAC Tealo Powerpoint Eye Pencil (matte dark green). Sigma E17 Waterline Liner Brush
Then on top of that eyeliner I applied Sleek Makeup Tree of Life Eyeshadow from the Garden of Eden Palette (matte dark green). Sigma E17 Waterline Liner Brush + MAC 242 Small Shader Brush + Hakuhodo J5529 Eye Shadow Brush
Above the dark green I added MAC Landscape Green Pigment (matte grass green). Hakuhodo J5529 Eye Shadow Brush + Hakuhodo J5523 Eye Shadow Brush 
For the middle of the lid I used Inglot #152 Body Pigment (matte chartreuse green). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
On the outer lid I applied MAC Landscape Green Pigment (matte grass green). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
I used BareMinerals Velvet Nude Eyeshadow (matte nude) for my highlight. MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
For the inner tearduct Inglot #57 Body Sparkles (shimmery gold) with Lit Cosmetics Clearly Liquid Glitter Base. Hakuhodo G5514BKSL Pointed Eye Shadow Brush
For my lower lashline I used MAC Designer Purple Pearlglide Eye Pencil (shimmery purple) topped with MAC Designer Purple Pearlglide Eye Pencil (shimmery purple). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush 

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with Anastasia Brow Pencil in Brunette (matte brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
For my lower waterline I used MAC Rich Purple Chromagraphic Pencil (matte purple).
On my upper lashline I used Marc Jacobs Beauty Magic Marc'er Precision Pen in Blacquer. 
I used Lorac Cobra Mascara for my lashes and added Eylure Katy Perry KA-CHING! Eyelashes for effect. Duo Lash Adhesive.





Lips: 

POLISH:

I applied NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Lodhi (satin coral) topped with Cle de Peau Beaute Lip Gloss #2 (shimmery golden pink).





Face: 

FINISH:
I primed my skin with Le Blanc De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base - hands.
I used Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation SPF 20 in Shade 24 - Sigma Round Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face. I set my t-zone with Marc Jacobs Beauty Perfection Powder - Featherweight Foundation in Fawn Cocoa 500. Hakuhodo J505 Blush Brush

I used MAC Modern Mandarin Blush (satin orange coral) for my cheeks - Chanel #2 Powder/Contour Brush. I used MAC Perfectly Poised Mineralize Skinfinish (shimmery pinky bronze) for my highlight. Hakuhodo S110 Blush Brush




 


  

  Sigma Beauty Brushes:
http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=51706


  Sigma Performance Eyes Kit
http://www.sigmabeauty.com/Performance_Eyes_Kit_p/pe01.htm?Click=51706

  Sigma E11 - Eye Liner
http://www.sigmabeauty.com/E11_Eye_Liner_p/e11.htm?Click=51706

  Sigma  E17 - Waterline Liner
http://www.sigmabeauty.com/E17_Waterline_Liner_p/e17.htm?Click=51706

  Sigma F84 - Angled Kabuki
http://www.sigmabeauty.com/Sigma_Angled_Top_Synthetic_Kabuki_F84_p/f84.htm?Click=51706

  DISCOUNT CODE: Enter code MAR2014 for 10% off your entire Sigma Beauty purchase. Valid March 1-31st!

  Hakuhodo Brushes:
http://www.hakuhodousa.com



1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>