Nov 7, 2013

How To: AT-HOME MANICURE

How To: AT-HOME MANICURE 



********************************

 
Remember it is always best to have your nails professionally done until you are comfortable with doing them at home yourself.

I am not a nail care professional so I am only sharing what has worked for me these past few years of taking care of my nails at home by myself.

I have long nail beds from years of pushing my cuticles back if you are curious. This can be very damaging so attempt at your own risk. I can do a separate video about this topic if requested.


********************************

Products used in this video:

Beauty Secrets Cuticle Remover & Pusher
By: Beauty Secrets
(Two in one feature: Cuticle remover & pusher)

Stainless Steel Cuticle Nipper

Colossal Collection Nail File Fine Pink
By: Tropical Shine
(fine, washable, sanitizable)

Nail Buffer (fine)

Orly Cuticle Care Complex
(cuticle & nail treatment oil)

Zoya Remove+ 3-in-1 Formula (Big Flipper)
Polish Remover, nail cleaner, nail prep

Formula X For Sephora
CLEANSE – Nail Cleanser

Nailtiques Nail Protein
Formula 1 - Maintenance for Healthy, Flexible Nails


********************************

For makeup looks, reviews and swatches, subscribe to my blog:
http://thefancyface.blogspot.com/

If you want to interact with me find me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/#!/thefancyfaced

Guess who is now on Facebook? Don't forget to hit LIKE!
http://www.facebook.com/TheFancyFaced

I'm also on Instagram
thefancyface

If you wish to leave me a more personal message, ask questions, or for business inquiries please send me an email:
thefancyface@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>