Feb 10, 2013

MAKEUP LOOK & TUTORIAL | Swarovski Crystal Eyeliner

MAKEUP LOOK & TUTORIAL | Swarovski Crystal Eyeliner

I applied NARS Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone - fingersI then applied MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC35 under my brow - Bare Escentuals Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush. 
For my primary base and to even out the color on my eyelids I used Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Tan on my entire lid and on my browbone area - Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush. 

On the crease area I applied MAC Wild By Nature Eyeshadow (matte camel). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
For the entire lid I applied Laura Mercier Deep Night Eyeshadow - from the Artist's For Eyes Palette (matte deep navy)MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush + Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush
For highlight under my brow I used Urban Decay ABC Gum Eyeshadow (matte beige). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush

My brows are filled in with Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil in Brunette and Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Ebony (matte brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

For my my lower lashline and waterline I used MAC Indigo Eyeliner (deep blue/teal).
For the crystals I used Create Your Style with Swarovski Elements and applied them with Duo Lash Adhesive.
To further define the eyeliner I used MAC Platinum Pigment (metallic platinum) with Illamasqua Sealing Gel. Sigma E11 Eyeliner Brush
I used L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Sense Style #212 Eyelashes for effect. Duo Lash Adhesive

I applied Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick in RD732 Blush (matte pinky nude) topped with MAC Sock Hop Lipglass (creamy orange).

I primed my skin with Anthony Logistics For Men Instant Fix Oil Control and Philosophy Turbo Boost C Powder hands. I used Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H in 460 Suede W - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with BareMinerals READY™ SPF 15 Touch Up Veil in Tinted - face puff.

I used Tarte Smooth Operator™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer in Tan - Sonia Kashuk® Core Tools Synthetic Pointed Foundation Brush - under my eyes set with Ben Nye Banana Powder - Beauty Blender Sponge.

I used MAC Modern Mandarin Blush (satin peach orange) and NARS Taj Mahal Blush (shimmery golden orange) for my cheeks - Cozzette S130 Brush and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour - Sigma Angled Kabuki Brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.