Oct 29, 2012

MAKEUP LOOK | NICKI - Nicki Minaj ft. Cassie "The Boys"

MAKEUP LOOK | Nicki Minaj ft. Cassie "The Boys"  



Eyes: 
PRIME:
I applied NARS Pro Prime Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I then applied MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC45 under my brow and on my browbone area - Bare Escentuals Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush. I then applied MAC Fresco Rose Paintpot (shimmery light pink) on my entire lid area - Eco Tools Concealer Brush.

COLOR:
For the lid area I applied MUFE #74 Eyeshadow (matte coral rose). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush 
For the outer lid and crease I applied MUFE #74 Eyeshadow (matte raspberry pink). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush 
To deepen the crease area I applied Sugarpill 2AM Eyeshadow (matte berry purple). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
For highlight under my brow I used Two Cosmetics Bare Eyeshadow (matte nude). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
Then to my lid area I added MAC Pink Glitter with Lit Cosmetics Clearly Liquid Glitter Base. MAC 242 Small Shader Brush 

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil in Brunette and Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Ebony (matte brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with MAC Acrylic Paint in Black Black. MAC 263 Small Angle Brush
I used L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara for my lashes and added Miss Adoro #38 Eyelashes for effect. Duo Lash Adhesive.


Lips: 
POLISH:
For my lips I used MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick (creamy coral pink) topped with MAC Ensign Lustreglass (shimmery peach).


Face: 
FINISH:
I primed my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion - hands. I used Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H in 460 Suede W - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with BareMinerals READY™ SPF 15 Touch Up Veil in Tinted - face puff.

I used Tarte Smooth Operator™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer in Tan - Sonia Kashuk® Core Tools Synthetic Pointed Foundation Brush - under my eyes set with Laura Mericer Loose Mineral Powder - Beauty Blender Sponge.

I used MAC Pink Swoon Blush (matte bright pink) for my cheeks - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush and NYX Matte Bronzer in Dark Tan for contour - Sigma Angled Kabuki Brush.




 

8 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>