Dec 3, 2010

Oh For The Love Of Nude SHOES

Oh For The Love Of Nude SHOES

You may know that I love the nude shoe trend that has hit our fashion plate since last year and it is still in full swing in my closet. I picked these nude suede platform pumps up during Love My Shoes Buy One Get One sale and I LOVE them! Nude shoes are great for adding length to your legs because they give the illusion of bare skin.

These are a whopping 6 inches high and someone in the store was wondering if I could even walk in them.....Hello Miss have we met? I'm Tina (aka Fancy Face) and heels are my staple footwear....6 inches? Ha! Easy as cake! Well mostly because there's a platform to help me along. : )

But I will not lie...I twisted my ankle a bit when I was getting into my car...oops! At least I didn't fall over and crack my head open. Happy Friday all!

Brand: Italina


13 comments:

  1. I love nude shoes too! They go with anything & make you look taller :)

    Kaushal xx
    www.Beauty-Fulfilled.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well gone wit yo bad self! I can't do it, I'm just now getting into heels and I'm 35 years old. My max is 4 inches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...Love them. But please mek sure seh yuh careful, cause we can not afford for yuh fi mess up yuh pretty face. You and yuh pumps sell off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOOO!!! me likey! but im already 5'9 id b at least 6'3 in these, OH LAWD!

    sb: this Love My Shoes store needs to make its way across the GW into new jersey, lol.. or mayb it will just have to b my first stop on my pilgrim voyage to NY :) YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nude shoes are hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree Kaushal! They r the ultimate staple shoes and they make legs go on forever.

    Thanks Donna!

    Thx Carnita. Hahahahaaaa! Not to worry 4 inches is pretty high! And 30 is the new 20 so u r right on time. LOL!

    Thx Empress. Can u imagine if I ever fell over? Lawd save me! Buss head for sure.

    Hahhaaa Sarh. I'm 5' 8" so I'm over 6' in these too and I love it! LOL! It's great to be taller than everyone else. Girl u better come over here when they have these sales. It's worth it! But they ship from online too so no big deal.

    So right Tanisa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tina. Lovely shoes :) Are they Steve Madden?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OhEmGee, girl those are hiiiigh! I would break my ankle!! Sexy as hell though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hot, hot, hot!!! I need to get myself a pair of nude shoes, they're so versatile! :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. godbless you for being able to rock the hell out of heels. Im far too clumsy and way too tall for heels 5'8 1/2

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Tina, I love shoes soooooo muchhh:)) princezzz I totally agree with you:)) Tina, Im sure you remember me Hi Beautiful:)) thank you for sharing with the love of make-up:)) God Bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>